There are two types of e-books. The Free Version and the Complete Version.
- The Free Version covers the most basic aspects of Sports Arbitrage Trading and is completely free.
- The Complete Version (the Arbitrage Boot Camp or the ABC) e-book is an information-packed, more advanced e-book where you will learn step by step how to start making money.
The Free Version
The Free Version, contains the first things you must know about Sports Arbitrage. You will get a deeper understanding about what sure betting is all about – for free!
The Free Version includes for example:
An introduction to Sports Arbitrage
What it is
How it works
Why isn’t everyone doing it?
The risks and how to avoid them
The next step to start making money
Enter your email address below and you’ll get instant access to the sure betting e-book and much more.
Get started with sure betting
Sign up to our newsletter and learn how to turn sports betting into an investment.
The Complete Version
The Complete Version, the RebelBetting Arbitrage Boot Camp contains almost double the information in the free book.
Topics in the e-book include for example:
Hands-on bookmaker information
The concept of paper trading
Different bet types (AH, EH, OU etc)
Cross Market arbitrages
Lay betting in Sports Arbitrage
Convert bonuses to free money
Checklists for successful arbing
Advanced tips and tricks
The Complete Version of the e-book is only available to subscribers of RebelBetting and will be devivered by email when you subscribe.
- Paid now: €39
- Paid now: €129
- Paid now: €581
Software requirements: All RebelBetting software products are Windows based (Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10 supported) but can also be run on Mac.
Web version requirements: The ValueBetting web version is platform independent and supports all major browsers and mobile phones.
- Web browser support: Chrome v73, Safari v11, Firefox v66, Microsoft Edge v18, Opera v46
- Mobile support: Android (any) with Chrome v73.
- Google Pixel, Nexus 5 (Firefox), Nexus 6 (Chrome or Firefox).
- Samsung Galaxy S4 or newer (Chrome preferred),.
- Apple iPhone: iOS 10 or newer (iPhone 6+) with either Safari or Chrome.
- Apple iOS 13
- Apple OS X: Mavericks with Chrome or Safari with High Sierra.
- Windows Phone currently untested – let us know
Yes, you can stop your subscription at any time. By doing so, your recurring subscription will be closed and you will not be billed after your initial period.