What markets are supported?
The following markets (bet types) are currently supported in RebelBetting:
- 2-way (also known as Win, MoneyLine, PuckLine or Draw no bet)
- 1X2 (also known as 3-way)
- Asian Handicap (where one team is given a handicap)
- European Handicap (also known as 1×2 handicap or 3-way handicap)
- Over / Under (bet if the combined score in a game will be over or under a number)
- Double Chance (bet on a team including draw)
- Draw no bet (AH0 or DNB) means you get your stake back if it’s a draw.
- Lay-betting at Betfair/Betdaq/Smarkets/Matchbook
- Set handicap, Game handicap in Tennis
- Total Games over/under, Total Sets over/under in Tennis
- Cross markets (Over 17.000+ combinations of the standard markets!)
- Negative middles
- Set 1 and Set 2 (winner) in Tennis
Additional rules related to markets
- Half time (also displayed as 1H in RebelBetting, ValueBetting and MatchedBetting)
- Regular time
- Over time
Read this blogpost to learn more about different bet types and their meaning.