Did you know you can earn hundreds of euros just by hunting bookmaker bonuses?
Matched betting is a way to profit from the bonuses, free bets and other incentives offered by bookmakers.
Our software is focused on making this process as easy as possible. You simply enter what bonuses you want to use in the MatchedBetting software, and you get a list of the most profitable odds. The automatic calculator tells you exactly how much to bet on each side to maximize your profits.
Why matched betting?
Easy way to profit.
AutoSurf technology makes it possible to place bets in seconds.
Fully automatic bet and stake calculator.
Complete and automatic currency conversion.
Requires little money and time.
Low or no risk of being limited.
Much higher bonus returns compared to other services.
Over 100% bonus returns possible, compared to industry standard 85%.
Low subscription cost.
Customized alerts and filters.
Want to know more? Read the matched betting beginner guide.
This is the perfect product if you don’t have a large bankroll or if you just want an easier product. It can also be used as a great complement to RebelBetting and/or ValueBetting, maximizing your surebet and value bet profits with bonuses.
Subscribe today and start extracting value from bookmaker bonuses.
A great way to boost your bankroll when starting out!
- Paid now: €9
Software requirements: All RebelBetting software products are Windows based (Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10 supported) but can also be run on Mac.
Web version requirements: The ValueBetting web version is platform independent and supports all major browsers and mobile phones.
- Web browser support: Chrome v73, Safari v11, Firefox v66, Microsoft Edge v18, Opera v46
- Mobile support: Android (any) with Chrome v73.
- Google Pixel, Nexus 5 (Firefox), Nexus 6 (Chrome or Firefox).
- Samsung Galaxy S4 or newer (Chrome preferred),.
- Apple iPhone: iOS 10 or newer (iPhone 6+) with either Safari or Chrome.
- Apple iOS 13 currently unsupported.
- Apple OS X: Mavericks with Chrome or Safari with High Sierra.
- Windows Phone currently untested – let us know
Yes, you can stop your subscription at any time. By doing so, your recurring subscription will be closed and you will not be billed after your initial period.