Sure betting compared to value betting
Value betting and arbitrage betting are both great ways of earning money on sports betting. But these methods differ from each other, in a number of important ways.
Sure betting (Sports arbitrage betting)
- Get a steady and substantial profit every month.
- You cover all the outcomes of a match, by placing two or three bets on the same match but with different bookmakers. This means you win every time no matter the result of the match.
Thereis very little or no risk involved.
- Requires a minimum of 6-8 bookmaker accounts when starting out.
- Minimum recommended bankroll when starting out is around 400 EUR
- The easiest way to make money on sports, with high profits over time.
- You bet on a single, incorrectly priced odds on one outcome of the match.
- Value betting is not risk-free. You must be prepared to lose some of your bets, but since you bet on value bets with a positive expected value, you will profit in the long run.
- Requires only one bookmaker account, but 3-4 is recommended when starting out.
- Minimum recommended bankroll when starting out is around 200 EUR.
Value betting is the easiest way to make money on sports. You only need a small number of bookmaker accounts and you don’t need a big bankroll when starting out. Value betting is perfect for you who can handle risk and variance and want an easy way to make money. Read more about value betting.
Sure betting (sports arbitrage betting) gives you a steady and substantial profit every month with almost no risk if you place the bets correctly. It requires some time to learn the basics and takes a little more effort. Read more about sure betting.
Get started today
Start making profits with your favourite method today. All RebelBetting products use the
See all subscription plans here.