Arbitrage is the well known financial practice of taking advantage of a price differential between two markets. In the case of sports arbitrage (also known as sure betting), the “prices” are the odds, and the markets are two competing bookmakers. Arbitrage Trading is possible when both bookmakers have sufficiently high odds on each side of an event, a situation that happens regularly every day. You can then bet on all outcomes of a game, and be guaranteed a profit. RebelBetting presents these odds for you, and helps you place your bets.
Read the Ultimate guide to sure betting to learn all about it.
- Every second, tens of thousands of odds are updated on the bookmaker sites.
- Our servers analyze the odds and find the combinations that are profitable.
- You place your bets on the bookmaker sites, guided by our software and our unique AutoSurf feature.
- When the match is complete, you collect your profit, usually 2-5% of your total stake.
- An experienced trader just making a handful of bets every day will realistically earn 10% every month.
Sports Arbitrage Trading on the internet has existed for almost a decade, and a lot of people have made good money using similar techniques. But until now, the existing tools have been very difficult to use (and to be honest, often of poor quality). Arbitrage Trading is not for everyone, learning the basics requires a bit of time and dedication. But if you are serious about making some extra cash, you’ll soon find Arbitrage Trading is an easy way that doesn’t require much time.
Aren’t there risks involved?
Yes, and anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. However, after you’ve learned the basics the risks involved are manageable, and small in comparison to the profits made. We will try our best to help you get started, and learn the risks involved. Start by signing up for our newsletter and get a free trial at the bottom of this page.
Ultimate Guide to sure betting for free
Check out the Ultimate guide to sure betting. It teaches you everything you need to know about sports Arbitrage Trading, and how to start making money. The book is aimed at the beginner, but even experienced arbitrage bettors might learn a thing or two.