If you are new to arbitrage betting, have a bankroll of less than €1500 or just aren’t ready to go Pro yet, then you should try RebelBetting Lite.
Lite is an affordable and user-friendly surebet software well suited for newcomers.
Benefits of RebelBetting Lite
Quick and easy betting process with unique Autosurf technology
Full Arbitrage e-book included to help you get started
Access to stable arbs that have existed for 30 min or more, and still exists
Fully customizable Alerts
Integrated automatic Arb Calculator
The product to use if you want to profit from surebets and have a total amount to invest that is lower than €1500
RebelBetting Lite explained
RebelBetting Lite shows arbs that have existed for 30 minutes or more – which means that these arbs are stable. Note that this is not the same thing as a 30-minute delay, which would be worthless in this business. The arbs shown in Lite have existed for 30 minutes or more and still exists. Also, there is no arb percentage cap, meaning you will get full access to all higher arbs as well!
Better still, you can expect to make 10-20% profit per month.
If you want access to all arbs, including real-time arbs, middles and cross-market arbs you should upgrade to RebelBetting Pro. The Pro version also includes a high limit bet broker, Betting exchanges and supports horse racing, which the Lite version does not.
Get RebelBetting Lite today
- Paid now: €59
Software requirements: All RebelBetting software products are Windows based (Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10 supported) but can also be run on Mac.
Web version requirements: The ValueBetting web version is platform independent and supports all major browsers and mobile phones.
- Web browser support: Chrome v73, Safari v11, Firefox v66, Microsoft Edge v18, Opera v46
- Mobile support: Android (any) with Chrome v73.
- Google Pixel, Nexus 5 (Firefox), Nexus 6 (Chrome or Firefox).
- Samsung Galaxy S4 or newer (Chrome preferred),.
- Apple iPhone: iOS 10 or newer (iPhone 6+) with either Safari or Chrome.
- Apple iOS 13 currently unsupported.
- Apple OS X: Mavericks with Chrome or Safari with High Sierra.
- Windows Phone currently untested – let us know
Yes, you can stop your subscription at any time. By doing so, your recurring subscription will be closed and you will not be billed after your initial period.